Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One More Day

Ola!
well, below is written something that I, myself, couldnt believe that i actually made it :P
it is actually a song. well, at first it wasnt a song, it was just a poem, but then the tunes came out in my mind! soo.. with the helps of some friends it finally became a song :) (thx to alda and faisal)

the lyric was inspired by someone that i care for.
thx for giving me the inspiration :)

so here it goes:

it's a new morning
another morning together with you
the sun is rising
and fades the red curtains

and your face glows
shining on my face
and i feel blessed
to have you here
for one more day

everytime i close my eyes
everytime i catch the dreams
i am worried
if i will have you for one more day

everytime i feel your touch
everytime i sense your gaze
i am praying
please don't take him from me


u know, people dared, people chose, people lived
so take the risk and face the life, dear friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment