Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my bestfriends :)




my mom and Tante Esther

SO! Here we are another post :)
I have promised you in the beginning that I will introduce people surrounds me, who shared moments in my life. In this post, I’d like to start with… Catherine Dhammamita Viriya!

Hahaha! Yup you! :P Catherine Dhammamita Viriya, such a beautiful name, isn’t it? But we (and I think she as well) prefer to call her with NONNY. We were in the same school from kindergarten until high school! 14 years in the same school :D SANTA URSULA. Yea, we got bored but we survived :P

Unusual story in our friendship? We used to be rivals in the elementary school :P silly, I know. We had different groups of friends before, and as far as I remember that was the only thing that made us rivals :P but somehow CISV fixed that thing. Since we met and did activities together often, we started to become BESTFRIEND :)
I still remember we danced for school, we went to club for the first time together, we had the “conference” of square table talking about guys and life, and also stayover with her mom and other girls :D OH! And I once needed to stay at her house for almost 2 weeks, when we were facing final exams. Why? Because all members of my family got an eye illness and I couldn’t get sick for the sake of the exams! So I “moved out” and stayed at Nonny’s place. IT WAS FUN :P

Not only happy moments that we had together. She, and also her mom –Tante Esther- are also be there for me everytime I am feeling down or hopeless. When I broke up, when I feel sad of family problems, and other stuffs. Thank you :)

Well, Nonny and Tante Esther… I just want to say how thankful I am to have you in my life :) Tante Esther, you are like my own mother; thank you for your wise advices and your supports, and of course for your love.

NONNY! Oh my nothing can describe how lucky I feel to have u as my bestfriend :) I love you and surely I MISS U HERE!

Well, this post is to show that you mean a lot to me. I always pray that God will always guide and guard you :) God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Odeeeee!!! I'm touched!!
    Awawawaw thanks for making a post about me!!
    Gw kangen banget sama lo sayaaaang!!
    Pulang donggg,nanti kita bertamasya kemanapun lo mauu!! Hahaha
    I love you too sayaaaang :) :)

    ReplyDelete