Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scraps

hey hey :)
sooo... i havent posted anything since i was busy and couldnt decide what to put in the blog :P

today is sooooooooo boring for me. I had done almost nothing :P nothing to eat as well :( soo.. i spent this day browsing internet randomly for my next trip to Prague and Budapest! :P hope it will be great as my Paris trip which was wonderful :)

anyway, below is what i have been writing as one of my scraps :) anyone interested to make it as a song? or give any title to it? suggestions are welcomed :)
hope u'll enjoy :)

it was a sunny day
perfect weather hid
the whisper or cold winds
as smiles and faces
hid the tender that sneaked out

and you
the one that i think of
and you
the one that drags me
deeper and deeper

the littlest things that you do
funny faces silly speeches
make me feel breathless
and flow with you

baby can't you see
you warm me up
you fill me with joy
you make me feel safe
and you comfort me

will you ever know
i miss you
i am longing
i want you

they were happy moments
glazing winter to sparkling trips
cant stop myself
even when i am worried still
but now where did they go
wonder if i'll have a chance even for one more day

baby can't you feel
i miss you
i am waiting
i love you



enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment